Search Ms. Lane's SLP Materials

Pragmatics: Commenting in Conversation

I am working with one of my high school aged clients on producing comments to show that he is actively listening.  I am going to first have him identify whether what I said is something that requires a positive, negative, or neutral response.  Then, he can choose any comment on this list to reply before I continue my story.  As he gets better, I will pause the story and wait for him to produce a comment on his own.

Any other common social comments that I should add to the list?

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I ran across one of your activities on Pinterest today, and I've been going through each of your posts in my free time. I love your activities! I have a couple of kiddos working on /s/ blends right now, and I know they are going to enjoy the activities you posted. I'm going to laminate them and use velcro so that the precious color ink won't go to waste!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you found some activities you can use! I love finding new free materials on Pinterest too :)

      Delete

More Materials

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...