Search Ms. Lane's SLP Materials

Expressive Language: Comparing and Contrasting

I made this free PowerPoint presentation for one of my clients who is working on describing the similarities and differences between two items.  I usually give a visual cue card that helps him formulate sentences.  The cue card says "They are the same because ________, but they are different because one of them _______, but the other one _______."

You could also print these 2 or 4 per page and make flash cards with them.


5 comments:

  1. I was looking for some compare/contrast cards the other day! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad you shared this. I will be using your resources for my students with special needs over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is the difference between associations and similarities?

    ReplyDelete

More Materials

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...